The rapid growth of Brotzeit® German Bier Bar & Restaurant based primarily upon the continuous development on the unique contemporary design of a German restaurant as well as serving up quality and authentic Bavarian, German cuisine in a ‘Relax Excellence’ environment. Brotzeit® growth success will thrive on the continued sale of Franchise area development agreements. Brotzeit® does not sell single-unit Franchises in a new market, rather, we have chosen to develop by selling market areas, which require the Franchise developer to open a number of units, typically 3-6 in a period of 6 years.
Brotzeit® Franchisees must be well-capitalized to open Brotzeit® and meet this aggressive development schedule. Additionally, experience in managing multi-unit restaurant or food & beverage related business would be an advantage when operating Brotzeit® restaurant.
Applicants must meet these criteria to gain consideration for a Brotzeit® Franchise:
Criteria for Consideration
- Proven hospitality experience (food services, including quick service, casual dining preferred)
- Multiple restaurant development plan of at least 3 restaurants
- Minimum net worth of $800,000 USD.
Franchise Partner Profile:
- Possess knowledge in utilising systems and processes within a Hospitality, food service and/or restaurant environment
- Have an infrastructure and resource dedicated to supporting the development of our brands and opening schedules
- Have local knowledge, relationships and expertise in the areas of consumer preferences, real estate, government regulations, labour, and distribution issues
- Able to access to adequate capital, such that cash flow are sustainable for 2-3 year period while continuing to develop additional units
- Cultural fit and a passion for building a successful German Contemporary Bier Bar & Restaurant